Introduction to Equine Massage Certificate
This certificate is designed to give you an insight into Equine Massage. It contains much about the horses anatomy as you need a thorough understanding of this in order to know how massage works and influences the horse, as well as stretches and massage techniques that you can use on your own horse at home
Who is this course written by?
This course is written by Emily Thorp, an experienced equine sports masseuse. Trained by world renowned veterinary physiotherapist Mary Bromiley FCSP SRP RPT(USA) MBE. Emily gained a diploma in Equine Sports Massage with ITEC, the International Therapy Examination Council. Emily works with some top competition riders and their horses and is a talented show jumper herself.
Click here for more information about Emily, your tutor for this course.
- Course Material
- Anatomy Pack
- Access to private video clips on You Tube of various massage techniques being demonstrated
- 11 Learning Activities
- Two Assessments – one online test and one assessment of practical skills
- Tutor support throughout the course
Who is this course for?
- Horse Owners wanting to learn about techniques for warming their horses up, cooling them down, using stretching and massage techniques in order to maintain their health, welfare, and soundness.
- Horse Owners wanting to learn to massage their horses themselves as part of their daily and weekly routine.
- People wanting a ‘taster’ of massage, perhaps thinking of a career in Equine Massage or Physiotherapy
- Students wanting to learn more about the anatomy of the horse, particularly related to structure and movement
Payment methods are by BACS, Paypal, or cheque.
To have the course emailed is £175 (or 2 instalments of £88), or to have the course posted is £190 (or 2 instalments of £95).
ENROL ON THIS COURSE NOW
Please select your course delivery method, and then click Enrol and Buy Now.